Capricorn male, Capricorn man, Capricorn boyfriend personality


I have just ended a relationship with a capricorn male. He was very degrading and always thought he was right.

Dont want to be Reminded of Crazy Capricorn boyfriend


I have been avoiding writing this blog for some time now, just because I really dont want to relive the experience, but based on the fact that people are reading the little one liner I wrote it seems people want to learn more about the "Capricorn male" Well, If you are a woman, and are reading this...I promise to tell you the truth.

This Astrology Chick knows her stuff

I am an astrologer. You can check out my "astrology readings" website at http://yuajahastrologyservices.blogspot.com/ Where you will find different types of astrology readings I will soon be offereing. There are no paypal buttons there yet but they are soon to come. The point I am making here folks is that I do know my stuff. Some of it may well be in your scope of what you know about astrology some of it may not, but anywho I will act as if you already know, and somethings I will explain

Jupiter in the Zodiac Sign of Capricorn


The zodiac sign of a persons jupiter, will show the type of "challenge" that they bring to their relationships. The best case scenerio is that you and your lovers jupiters will be in compatible zodiac signs. If not, there could be war. This Capricorn man with whom I have just broken up with, also had his jupiter in capricorn, therefore, there was no running away fromt he capricorn influence here. In case your wondering my jupiter is in leo. So what does all of this mean you ask? It means that this capricorn male is controlling, wants to "train" me to stick to his rules, and wants to attract attention and high status through me (his partner) among other things. What does it mean to have jupiter in leo. Jupiter in leo likes freedom, and to party all night, and doesnt care what others think as long as they want to party all night too. Ok not exactly but you can see how these to "out looks on life" do not really match up. So needless to say, this was a big part of why things did not work out.


  1. How to Align your Chakras without Meditation
  2. Zodiac Characteristics by Elements
  3. Zodiac Star Sign Information
  4. 12 Zodiac Sign Meanings
  5. Uranus Transits my 5th House



Jupiter represents our out look on life, or our spiritual outlook on life.

Jupiter in Capricorn means...
  • You take a practical approach to life, favoring practical spirituality over non practical spirituality
  • You set goals and set out to accomplish them
  • You believe that the opinons of others is important and aim to be well liked and well thought of
  • You believe in life there are rules to follow, and that by abiding by these rules success is a absolute outcome.
All of these things are wonderful, but dont fair well with me.

So, Whats it like to date a man with a Capricorn sun sign

It was hell! The last crazy thing I remember my capricorn male boyfriend saying to me was...before bed time..."did you brush your teeth?" Are you kidding, "did I brush my teeth?" As if I was a little child who needed a reminder to brush her teeth before bed time. We, had many discussions about the things he said to me or the way he would put me down. He said "what you call put down" I call "correcting you!" Like having a drill sargent.  Flat out! and he told me this numerous times. My capricorn man also said many times, if the woman I am with will do what I say I feel like she would be very successful. I took that as, "you mean you want a woman without a mind of her own" the thing is he really meant everything he said. I know he did. Oh yeah he tried to force me to eat what he thought was right, wear my hair how he wanted. He tried to tell me what color my friends should be. That I should not sleep outside of my home, that I should have a spiritual bath. And he kept trying to make me believe in a God with a face.
Anyway like said, not a fun experience for me.

Some good things about the typical capricorn male according to Astrology

  • a capricorn male is a great provider for the family
  • a capricorn man takes his role as a father very seriously
  • a capricorn man is dependable and reliable
  • a capricorn man is charismatic and outgoing
  • a capricorn man dresses to impress

So what do I think about a Capricorn man?

I think they are controlling, dictator like, status seeking, superficial, demeaning, and very out of touch with the feelings of there female counterpart. I would never do it again. I had always had an idea that they would be like that, but I figured I dont really know, why not give a go. So I did, and that is what happened folks. So I hope you enjoyed this. Yep the Capricorn man can be alot of fun! If you enjoyed this check out my blog on wordpress  http://loveluckastrology.wordpress.com/ or check out Capricorn love matches here.

  1. Zodiac Sign of Aries Characteristics
  2.  Zodiac Sign of Taurus Characteristics
  3.  Zodiac Sign of Gemini Characteristics
  4.  Zodiac Sign of Cancer Characteristics
  5.  Zodiac Sign of Leo Characteristics
  6.  Zodiac Sign of Virgo Characteristics
  7.  Zodiac Sign of Libra Characteristics
  8.  Zodiac Sign of Scorpio Characteristics
  9.  Zodiac Sign of Sagittarius Characteristics
  10.  Zodiac Sign of Capricorn Characteristics
  11.  Zodiac Sign of Aquarius Characteristics
  12.  Zodiac Sign of Pisces Characteristics


Comments

Unknown said…
I found this to be quite interesting and yet I am woman who is in love with a capricorn, right now anyways. I wonder do you think that this could just be this one guy and it has nothing to do with his sign? They all cannot be like that.
Anonymous said…
You can't just look at him as Capricorn male. You have to read the whole brithchart to see all the influences that are going on. Not all Capricorns are the same ;).
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing this with us!
To know more about capricorn just visit the site maricarda.com
Anonymous said…
Lol, sounds like an even more horrible version of my Capricorn boyfriend. I realized that my SO was starting to come off as a major Jack A__. I used to let it bother me till I put him in his place and let him know that I would not be tolerating his BS and if that's the kind of GF he wanted he could hit the road. I'm quite pleased to say now that things are going great so far and he knows better than to try to control me. I am a Libra and we've been together for over two years but just because I love you doesn't mean I have to tolerate disrespectful behavior. To me, Caps will control you if you let them, a lot of people for that matter regardless of their sign.
Anonymous said…
As a Capricorn I can relate to some of the bad tendencies that we have. For instance just a reply to the comment above about "brushing teeth before bed reminder". We mean it with the best intentions. The older I get the more aware I'm of the negative characteristics I have based on my zodiac sign, and I have to say I'm becoming quite good at hiding the darkness that tends to stray out of context. I struggle to find peace in sleep because I'm continuously worrying about all that I have to do within the next year or two but my dry sence of humor keeps me entertained and wore down, I laughed so hard at my friend today for vomiting that it hurt. I love my zodiac sign and all of my hand full of true friends. God Bless

Popular posts from this blog

leo characteristics, leo personality, leo zodiac sign

scorpio characteristics, scorpio personality, scorpio zodiac sign

virgo characteristics, virgo personality, virgo zodiac sign